McAfee can handle bulk subscriptions for all of your business PC’s and make sure that your business is run safely and securely. It also monitors websites that are being opened on your PC’s and blocks threats from websites that are potentially harmful to your computer. Go to mcafee.com/activate which is the official website for downloading mcafee. Get the product on your device and start protecting your device with mcafee.
How to activate pre-installed McAfee software?
To activate your McAfee software that came pre-installed on your device, follow these steps :
1. First of all, you need to launch your McAfee software.
2. When it opens, click on the gear icon for ‘Settings’.
3. This option is available at the to-right of the screen.
4. Then, click on the ‘My Account’ tab present under ‘My Info’.
5. As soon as you click on this option, you will be taken to the McAfee website.
6. Here, you need to follow some prompts for easy activation.
How Do I Renew My McAfee Subscription with Product Key?
1. Open a web browser and visit this link “home.mcafee.com”.
2. Move the cursor towards the “My Account” section.
3. Click on “Sign In” from all the available options.
4. Input your registered email address.
5. Input your email password.
6. Now click on “Log In”.
7. Move the cursor again towards the “My Account” section.
8. Select “Subscription”.
9. Make a click on renew for appropriate service.
10. Follow all the on-screen instructions and prompts.
11. If required, input your billing details.
5-Step McAfee activation process (Windows/Mac)
1. To begin the activation process, go to the McAfee activate page i.e. mcafee.com/activate .
2. Then, you will be asked to choose the ‘Country’ and ‘Language’ of your current region .
3. Afterward, type the product key in the given space .
4. After providing your product key, click on the ‘Submit’ option .
5. Click ‘Verify’ in the window that follows and you are good to go.
Your product is now activated successfully. Make sure to opt for auto-renewal of your subscription if it gets expired. This ensures that your device receives the continuous protection from intruders.